Some personal information is collected when you provide it to us. This includes data you enter on a contact form or to download a brochure (e.g. email, name, address, telephone number, age).
Other information is collected automatically through use of website tracking technologies to observe your activities, interactions, preferences, and other computer and connection information (such as an IP address) relating to your use of our websites and services. We may also use log files, cookies, and similar technologies to collect information about the pages you view, links you click, and other actions you take when accessing our websites.
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide you with information on a product or service
- Contact you with additional information on our products, services, events, etc.
- Respond to your requests or requests from others (business partners and representatives)
- Receive job applications as part of our recruiting efforts
We may share the personal information collected via this website with:
- owners and employees of the company and related companies
- third party agents, vendors, and suppliers
Grand Banks employs reasonable and appropriate physical and logical security measures to protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, and unintentional disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Grand Banks Yachts would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to opt out of being contacted for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
Global Privacy Considerations
Personal information collected by this website may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country where Grand Banks or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or third-party service providers maintain facilities. When you provide personal information to Grand Banks, you consent to the processing and transfer of your information within the United States and around the world.
European Privacy Rights
Grand Banks will process your personal information for the legitimate interests of Grand Banks, or, when needed, with your explicit consent. If you have provided consent for the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information, as well as the right to restrict processing, object to processing, and the right to data portability. Please contact us with questions and requests regarding these rights. If you are not satisfied with our response, the EU General Data Protection Regulation provides you the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority.
Types of Cookies
- Required: These cookies and similar technologies enable basic features of the site to function and collect statistical information about visitors to our website to manage site usage. All of the information collected is aggregated and used anonymously. There are also some cookies that will enable a more personalized experience.
- Functional: Functional technologies allow the website to remember information you have entered or choices you make, and provide enhanced and more personal features based on your interaction with the site.
- Advertising: Advertising technologies are used to deliver advertising that is relevant to your interests. These technologies are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
We will retain your personal information only as long as needed to provide you with services and product information or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy in the interactive world. Our Site is not intended to be used by children and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you are a child under 16 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Site and should not send any information about yourself to us through the Site.
Privacy policies of other websites
450 SW Salerno Rd.
Stuart, Florida 34997