New Stuart Yacht Basin Prizes Service
The recently opened Stuart Yacht Basin in Stuart, Florida, promises excellent service and support to Palm Beach Motor Yacht owners along the U.S. East Coast. This 12,000-square-foot, full-service boat yard has a dedicated team of technicians who have years of experience and specialize in Palm Beach yachts.
Stuart Yacht Basin is more than a traditional yacht service yard, however. Because it’s owned by Grand Banks Yachts, Ltd., a publicly traded company, the yard’s staff must adhere to especially high compliance standards. Technicians have a direct link to the Grand Banks/Palm Beach factory, which means owners have the backing of the entire company when addressing any yacht issues. Owners will be treated like family, not just another customer.
Stuart Yacht Basin will serve as Palm Beach’s U.S. headquarters, offering dockage, an inventory of Palm Beach parts and accessories, a 50-ton travel lift and the following services:
- Haul outs and bottom painting
- Top coat painting, varnishing, gel-coat & fiberglass repair
- Engine & generator services/repair
- Running gear services/repair
- Marine systems & electronics
- Stabilizer and thruster services/repair
- Mechanical and electrical services/repair
- Mobile dockside service
To inquire about having your yacht serviced, please call (772) 286-9800.